Sunday, August 14, 2011

@CrappyBoss Q&A #6

Q. What’s the profile of your followers?

A. My followers appear to fall into four main groups:

1. Aficionados of urban music who TWEET IN ALL CAPS
2. Multilevel marketers and other people continuously hawking goods and services
3. Attractive women with a thousand-plus followers, but no profile and no tweets
4. People interested in management, leadership and HR

The last category is the most relevant for my purposes. (Not that a hip hop star (WTF), a seller of colon cleansing services (I think I got that follower because of the word “crappy” in my profile) or someone with the handle @ShizueCiak7942 (if you were named “Shizue Ciak,” why would you need the “7942”?) couldn’t be a crappy boss.)

Followers in this last category are the ones I look to for thoughtful, honest and open conversation . . . wait a minute, what am I saying? I hate thoughtful, honest and open conversation.

No, in truth, the last category of followers are the ones I hope will help me achieve my greatest aspiration: to make #crappyboss a trending topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment